Sunday, February 19, 2012

Missing Cat

Today, I'm not share about make up, but I want to share about My lovely cat.
Name Billy, Male.
I bought billy, almost 2 years ago.. And when billy age of 8 month someone stole it ~(T_T)~

*This is Billy photos when I bought billy at first time (at left <<)




-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*This Billy when 7 months maybe

I love this cat so much.. Billy always slept with me.. Slept at my neck.. 
Billy looks like Hachiko, he always waitting for me in front of the internet cafe until I get out..
Billy is very familiar with any cat, but nobody can catch him, only me and my boyfriend~
If Billy want to pup, he going out of my room, but I never teaches him XD very smart XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Billy missing, I'm so sad...... I feel like losing bestfriend (T_T)
Sometimes at night I pray to the God, I hope I can find my billy......

1 year has passed...
Suddenly I feel like I want to go to stall, and you know what.. I found Billy !!!
At first time I know if that's Billy !! But my boyfriend said HELL NO~
But I know that's Billy because I feel it....~
So I bring Billy back to my boarding house, and I'm shocked !!

*Look this photo (T_T)



♥ Thank you for reading ♥ 


19 comments:

  1. OMG This is so sad! I'm glad you were able to finally find him. I hope you can rehabilitate enough to get him back to a somewhat normal life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Poor kitty and poor you! It's so sad!!!! I hope he is able to recover and go back to the cute lil kitty he was! Ganbatte!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuuu for reading , comment and help me :*

      Delete
  3. wow... wonderful *-*
    I'm glad you found it =D
    He hoped that he will recover soon...

    Yuuki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is such a heartbreak, yet heart warming story!! Im so glad you are back together <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. how the billy now??do u have any pict of him??im glade if he recover soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halloww ~
      Thankss for asking me about billie :)
      Billie is fine now, even he forget about me , he still slept with me at night :D

      Here billy's photo, I upload at my facebook :)

      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3033800606892&set=a.2014187117192.2104234.1319245345&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_comment&theater


      Thankyou <3 <3

      Delete
    2. i can't open the link,coz i'm not ur friend at FB,can u share in this blog?

      Delete
    3. here.. I upload at filckr :D
      If you still can't open, so i'll update at this blog :)

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbiegothic/7036364473/

      Delete
    4. wow,amazing..he 100% recovered thx god =)

      Delete
    5. Yahh... ^^ thankss ya (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)

      Delete
  6. waaah this is so sad! but im so glad u found billy! god bless you! <3 <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiks :'( T^T I wanna cry, I am very love cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nangis wkt bc, krn q jg pecinta kucing (tp Ъќ prnh gendong/tidur dgn kucing), cm sng kasih kucing liar makan, n pnya penglmn yg sm dgn kucing yg hilang, tp bgitu ktm, dia lupa, rasanya sakiiiiit di ati #lebay tp beneran nyesek di dada

    ReplyDelete