Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lioele Gel Eyeliner : Creamy !!

MADE IN KOREA 
I bought this gel eyeliner, because I read on photo info at online store if.....
"This cream gel type of eyeliner is soft and smooth as butter."
Yeah, when I used this gel eyeliner I feel if it's very smooth and hmm creamy !!
I never used gel eyeliner before, but i fell in love with this product at first sight XD XD
This gel dries quickly, waterproof and no smudge !
Even I used makeup remorver or water...
But, It faded by itself after use maybe 6 hours... (I forget), Because My country (Indonesia) is very hot weather 
 (﹏と
Just be sure it's in your bag at all times 



About the logo, is remind me with "Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage"
Really love that movie, My favorite Disney Princess 



*HOW TO USE*


*It not go anywhere even used makeup remorver and water.. 

*Uhhhh... After many times I try to remove it, but it still on there  ∑(゜Д゜;)

*THIS IS ME (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ



(COPY NOTES) 
Ingredients: 

Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethyl methacrylate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica (CI 77019), Polyisobutene, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Propylene Carbonate, Buthyl Paraben, Triethoxy Caprylyl Silane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol. 
May Contain [+/-]:  
Iron oxide Black (CI 77499) 

Iron oxide Red (CI 77491) 
Iron oxide yellow (CI 77492)

Sosiko Tip: 
For those with smaller asian eyes if you want to create the illusion of wider bigger eyes, line your top lash line from the inner corner going out and finshing with a small "wing" at the end. Look in the mirror and draw an imaginary vertical line on the part of your iris (colored part of the your eye) that is nearer to the other corner of your eye. Take note of where that line hits your bottom lash line. Next line your bottom lash line from the outer corner of your eye until it hits the imaginary line. Smooth out the line with a cotton swab and finish with eyeshadow.

♥LIKES♥
√ It's easy to use. No Smudge. Creamy. Waterproof .
√ The prices $18.50 and for Indonesian the price is Rp 130 rb (I think is cheap)


♥DISLIKES♥  
√ Hmmm... Don't know >w<


♥ THANKS FOR READING 

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Beli di toko online facebook..
      Nama nya Puripuri Shop..
      Link nya >> https://www.facebook.com/puripurishop?ref=ts


      hehehhe ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love you blog! And I follow you! The durability of this eyeliner is good? Here in Brazil is very hot, and eyeliner came out very easily! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hy Hy :D
      Thankss for following me, I follow you back :*

      Yes I think, because in Indonesia is really hot too >w<
      Like a hell :'(
      Just be sure it's in your bag at all times ♥

      Delete
  3. looks really good :) is it available worldwide? I think I want one :) I've been looking for a great liner for ages! great post following your blog! :)

    http://aimeedelacruz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hy Hy...
      Hmmm I don't know, but I think Lioele available worldwide :D
      Maybe you can shop it from online store...

      Delete
  4. hi, thx for your comment~ yep, I currently residing in Bandung atm ^^ btw I looove lioele gel liner too, thx for the review :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lioele ?? hmm... I never use lioele's product....
    Bdw, thanks for the review, It's will be my next list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant package ^u^ Looks very nice too! ♥ U pretty~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. ini yg di review eye linernya tp aku malah ngeliatinnya alisnya. wakakkakaka

    bagus eli warnanya <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi elizabeth, km bener" kawaii ne!! jd inget karaker" manga yg sering q baca! seneng bgt ama blog mu, following u now ^^, klo bs visit n polbek blog q yaa >.<
    http://hatta-shani.blogspot.com/
    hehe, meskipun aq ud gede jg ms seneng bgt xm film cinderella itu! aw! jadi rindu nonton! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhe makasih uda mampir :D
      Cinderella sepertinya semua umur suka hahaha >.< cerita nya memang tob banget ^_^
      Oke follow blog mu sis. salam kenal :)

      Delete