Friday, November 23, 2012

My First Award : Versatile Blogger !

Hallo ^_^
This is My first award and I want to say thankyou to Dee Diary's : Deelila Dhiantie for nominating me !
*Hug & Kiss muaccch !



When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his or her blog in your blog post.So here’s 7 things about me (✿◡‿◡) 
1. I need google translate to write some post at My blog.
2. I love Barbie doll. Such as Seed of chucky "Gothic doll or Barbie gothic". 
3. I'm in love with Marylin manson, The Ozzy Ousbourne Family, Lady gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Avrilavigne.
4. I can draw Anime. I love Anime.
5. I love cat so much. If I see you hurting cat, I will punch your face !
6. I'm very afraid if My face have acne !! Thanks god, I don't have it hehehe!
7. Shopping is my heroin. *omg -__-


Now, this is the list 10 lucky bloggers that I nominated for this award:

3 comments: