Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Holiday-at airport

Dari Bandung ke Surabaya.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 

Hallo !!! Now I'm going to holiday at My hometown, Surabaya, east java.
2 years not returned to home, Miss My hometown :(
I was college in Bandung, west java. VCD (Visual Communication Design)

Boarding time 06.35 AM.
I was at the airport at 05.30 AM.
Waiting 1 hour -_-
I can't sleep, so I feel sleepy now <丶´Д`>

 So I went to a bar, its near from waiting room. Bar name is PROLOGUE.
At first time I'm confused.... All the menu looks delicious >///<

By the way, Look at the roof. Wow.. I saw a lady. Very creative :'> 
Look at windows, waiting room in front of this bar.

Finally, My drink is come. I ordered mochaccino ice. ( if I'm not mistaken )
✿ Price : ♥♥♥♥♡ Standard price.
✿ Taste : ♥♥ ♡♡♡ I don't like it, this bitter.

For face ♥ I only use Precious Mineral BB Cream from etude ♥ 
For eyes ♥ Softlens Kimchi Bambi Green ♥ 
♥ Lioele Gel EyeLiner ♥

♥ LT Pro Eyeglitter Gel Green ♥

LOL  I'm fat !!! HHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Finally times to fly with LION AIR !! The sun was shining ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
Now I was on the plane ! Pray before takeoff. Wish everything is fine.
Bandung-Surabaya takes 1 hour 15 minutes. I slept on the plane hehehhe :'>

LAST PICTURE... HEHEHEHE~~~

HEAVEN ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



♥ THANKS FOR READING ♥♡(´⌣`ʃƪ)

5 comments:

  1. haha, you look such cute♥ ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized now you mentioned your name at your blog title. Anyway, Bandungnya dimana? Aku di Bandung jg, but from Malang :p
    If you'd wish let's have gathering with others too :) in the future.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^__^

      Want to meet the others too.. But I really don't know how :/
      Cuma tau ada group Indonesia blogger, tapi gak join aq.. karena minder hehe..
      Ada group khusus nya gitu bandung blogger ?
      Aq di chiamplas, jalan wastukencana :D
      Kamu daerah mana ? Manggil kamu apa ini ? teh Nonig atau noniq aja ? umur aku 22 :)

      Delete
  3. Kok minder sih!!!! You really have a nice blog! :D aku di Gatsu sih :D kmrn sempat kontak sama yg lain tapi via FB aja. Kalo group yg beauty blogger Bandung blom ada sih hehe
    Panggil noniq aja gpp kok *walaupun aku lebih tua dikit hehe*

    ReplyDelete