Friday, May 4, 2012

EtudeHouse new products on 6 april 2012

Hallo! Just want to tell you guys, if Etude House released 3 new products on 6 april 2012 namely WHITE MOISTFULL (งˆ0ˆ)ง
I really love this products.. Hahaha check this out :)

*WHITE MOISTFULL CREAM
Contents : 100ml
Use in the morning and night before sleep.
Make your skin white and bright.

*WHITE MOISTFULL PEELING WASH

Contents : 100ml 
Use everyday, everytime you want to wash your face.
 

*WHITE MOISTFULL FIRST ESSENCE
Contents : 100ml
This kind of serum, for everyday at night.
5-10 minutes before using White Moistfull Cream.
Make your skin bright and soft.

Because is new products, so I only bought White Moistfull Cream. 
Look, packaging is really pretty and attractive! 
 
Texture is creamy and the color is white transparent.
I use this cream in the morning and before I sleep :)
And you know what, I think my face is more bright and look younger ?? Hmmm I don't know but I feel difference! I already have a white skin, so I don't know this cream can make your face more white or no, but if more brighter ?? Yes! Because I often stayed up late, so my skin seems dull (´Д`)*hiks hiks
And this cream can remove acne scars and freckles, Because I use this cream to my boyfriend's face too :D
This all happened in 2 weeks I guess (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ



♥ LIKES ♥
-Can make my face looks bright!
-It's easy to get this products! Available worldwide♥ 


♥ DISLIKES ♥
- I think it's not too expensive, but not cheap as well !   



THANKS FOR READING 

18 comments:

  1. * MOISTFULL WHITE CREAM *

    Moistfull white is formulated with Baobab Tree, Niacinamide and Rose Hip Oil to supply brightening moisture care. Facial cream fosters smooth, bright, complexion with soft texture and brightening beads.

    [DIRECTIONS]
    Apply cream to all areas of the face and neck as the final step in skincare.


    (wait for next review ya. maybe 2 weeks again. I will give a review one by one of this products, and before after using this products hahahah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. berapa harganya ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Moistfull White Cream ♥
      Price: 235,000


      ♥ Moistfull White First Essence ♥
      Price: Rp 255.000


      ♥ Moistfull White Peeling Wash ♥
      Price : Rp 150,000


      Coba ke TKP langsung ya di " Etude Korean " << on facebook!
      Link nya >> https://www.facebook.com/etude.korean

      Thankyou for reading ;)

      Delete
  3. i didnt try etude stuff before dono y >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product looks good :) but I rarely buy etude house product, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i should buy one online. there's no etude house in japan :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, that's a nice review, and the pictures too, informative :)
    So this product worked well on ur skin, well congrats
    Makes me want to try it too (curious mode on), my skin is oily-combi and I use Etude BB cream but I never use the skincare cream.
    btw I have followed ur lovely blog, hope u follow me back,
    I'm : baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com
    Thanx for sharing info :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi elizabeth :)
    I followed your blog, because you're pretty and I've seen your photos appearing on some Ulzzang pages on Facebook :)
    I read from your "About me" that you come from Surabaya, I live there btw :) mind to follow back? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hallo... sorry late repplay..
      yup already follow you sis ^__^

      Delete
  8. you are so beautiful
    blogwalking here, found your beautiful blog. Lets follow each others! :D I hope we can be friends ^^

    love,
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sista cek ol shopku
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=111453232333254&set=a.111432295668681.23264.100004057322978&type=3&theater
    HARGANYA 190.000
    Bisa contact twitterku juga @seirekosmetik :-)
    Saya jual ori kosmetik korea ready dan PO^^

    ReplyDelete