Saturday, March 31, 2012

Milk Talk Body Wash

Hallo everyone ~
Let me introduce my favorite body wash ♥
☆.。.:*・°☆° Milk Talk Body Wash ☆.。.:*・°☆°
I bought this last week, and you know what, I really really ♥ this !!!
See image on bottle, image of chocolate [CHOCO] 
And the the fragrant smell of chocolate also ♥♥♥
"wooow"
°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆°
*Milk Talk Shower Sponge
*5 Kind Of Scent
(strawberry, banana, apple, baby powder, choco)

°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆°
*I got free sample of collagen moistfull.
*Capacity: 200ml
(too small for me, I hope Etude will make a medium bottle or big bottle, lol)

*The colour of this liquid soap is brown transparent

°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆°.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆°°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆°.。.:*・

I read from the original blog, if you can use this soap in 2 ways :)
 Bubble bath : 
Use this body wash 15ml for your bubble bath
☆ Body Cleanser :
Dispense product on wet bath sponge. Use sponge to massage and lather body, rinse with water.


LIKES
I like this soap because the smell.
Mildly and milkly with rich bubble. Believe me it smells so yummy!
About the price, is cheap. Only Rp 100.000 (indonesia)
 ✔ Thanks God, Etude House have some stores in Indonesia :)

DISLIKES
✔ I'm using this soap as body cleanser, and I can smell the fragrant maybe only on 3 hours~~?? *I guess... 
(at original blog said, "The scent lasts long so you feel fresh throughtout the day")
Only 200ml ?? I need more~~~and I guess you too! Etude have to make a big bottle XD


(´⌣`ʃƪ)♡•τнänκ чoü•♡(´⌣`ʃƪ)

♥ THANKS FOR READING 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks bgt sist,atas introducenya ,hhehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate as a boy wash..sounds delicious ^^
    thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocolate ? i wan try strawberry >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cuttteeeee ^^ and I'd love to try the body milk later . Thanks for the review.

    Nice blog :) I follow you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this foe what bubbLe ...???
    shower @ seduction penetration in tab.....?/
    huhuhuuu....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ? ha sorry i dont understand what u talking about -_-

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Buat mandi itu..
      Wangi nya enak bangettttt~~
      Pilih coklat, rasanya seperti ice cream coklat :D
      untuk melembabkan, mengenyalkan..

      Delete
  7. Pгetty nice post. І just stumbleԁ upon your ωeblog аnd ωanted to ѕaу that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Here is my website - criar pagina facebook anonima

    ReplyDelete